400 Williamson Park Dr., Darlington, SC
In 1928, Bright and Margaret Williamson gave more than 50 acres of land to the people of Darlington to create Williamson Park. The park now includes approximately 70 acres of cypress forest. Boardwalks, bridges, and footpaths provide ample opportunity for visitors to see more than 300 plant and animal species that flourish here. Open from dawn to dusk.